Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA TR7020a series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon PIXMA TR7020a Printer
Specifications Of Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless)7,10
- Black: ESAT Approx. 13.0 ipm10
- Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640/ Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi11
- Wireless Printing1, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Square Photo Printing, Black Ink/ Color Ink Only Printing, Borderless Printing7, Business Card Size Printing, Greeting Card Printing, Label Printing, AirPrint4, Mopria® Print Service®5, Wireless PictBridge9, Camera Direct Photo Printing, Smartphone Auto Photo Correction
- Scanner Features
- Auto Scan Mode14, Document Removal Reminder, Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Scan to Canon PRINT app3, Wireless Scanning1
Canon PIXMA TR7020a ink cartridges
- PG-260 Pigment Black Ink
- CL-261 Color Ink
- PG-260 Black: 7.5 ml (Std.) | 14.3 ml (XL)
- CL-261 Color: 8.3 ml (Std.) | 12.2 ml (XL)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: TR7020a series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 04/19/22
File: Get the driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 20-Apr-2022
File: Get the driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TR7020a printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TR7020a Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.