Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download drivers and software products for the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers Printer. The Drivers were available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Printer
Specifications Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers
- Print Speed (up to)
- Color: Up to 22 ppm color (letter)
- Black: Up to 22 ppm color (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Printer Features
- Printer Language
- UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL 5c/6, PS 3 Emulation
- Print Modes Poster, N on 1 (up to 16 on 1), Scaling
- Print Memory 768MB (Shared)
- Copy Resolution (up to) Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 22 ppm color/black (letter)
- Paper Weight
- 16 to 32 lb. bond (cassette)
- 16 to 47 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Reduction / Enlargement 50%, 64%, 78% , 129%, 200%
- Scanner Type Color Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:600x600 dpi
- Scanner Features Rotate Image, Neg/Pos Reversal, Mirror Image, Scan to USB, Duplex Scan
Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon Cartridge 111 CRG yield* (6,000) Based on a 5% coverage document
- Cartridge 111 Toner Black
- Cartridge 111 Toner Cyan
- Cartridge 111 Toner Magenta
- Cartridge 111 Toner Yellow
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: MF9280Cdn series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 30.86
Release date: 06/20/22
File: Get the driver here
File version: 4.85
Release date: 06/22/22
File: Get the driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon Color imageCLASS MF9280Cdn Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.