Two New Ink Tank of Canon G7050 from PIXMA Printer Series
This G7050 Printer from Canon PIXMA Series has professional results. It also makes you faster about printing with fast print speeds. The device could remotely monitor the printer ink level with remote management tools.
|Canon PIXMA G7050 Printer|
Print up to 18,000 pages from 3 black bottles, which will offer you quickly to get the result of reports. And also print with Mopria (Android), Windows 10 Mobile, and AirPrint (iOS) or links up by Ethernet. Scanning and copying ensure close practicality, ideal for budding entrepreneurs or an occupied small office.
Also updated: Canon PIXMA TR8550 Printer Driver Download
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi Print
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- Up to 6.8ppm Colour Print
- Up to 13ppm Mono Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Rear Tray (20 Photo Sheets)
- 33.6Kpbs Fax
Ink Cartridges of Printer
Standard Ink Cartridges
- GI-50 (PGBK)
- GI-50 (C)
- GI-50 (M)
- GI-50 (Y)
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
- A4 color documents printing
- Black: 6,000 pages
- Colour: 7,700 pages
Cartridge Yield (Photo print)
- 10x15cm color photo printing
- Colour: 2,200 photos
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Installation Guide
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G7050 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA G7050 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G7050 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
Printer Driver Uninstallation Guide
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, and the Canon PIXMA G7050 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G7050 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G7050 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA G7050 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA G7050 Driver Setup Package for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64 or later||Download|
|PIXMA G7050 MP Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64 or later/ Server 2019 x64/ Server 2016 x64/ Server 2012 R2 x64/ Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 or Later||Download|
|PIXMA G7050 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA G7050 Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|