Print More Pages With XL Ink Options of Canon MG2950
The printer of All-in-One function about £30.00 is so pretty exceptional. Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer offers wireless connectivity for mobile. It’s mean squarely for home markets and at the student.
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 Printer|
The printer device available with two colors, it’s namely white and black. That looks like a modern appearance and has neat. Another side, you could save up to 30% per page with XL FINE cartridges. And printing significantly for more pages, so you don't need to change the ink for PIXMA MG2950 printer series.
You may need: Canon PIXMA MG2550S Printer Driver
Advantages of Printer
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Capture the detail in fast high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Go wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Ink Cartridges of The Printer
- Canon PG-545 Black (Standard Ink Cartridge)
- Canon CL-546 Colour (Standard Ink Cartridge)
- Canon PG-545XL Black (Standard Ink Cartridge)
- Canon CL-546XL Colour (Standard Ink Cartridge)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MG2950 Full Driver and Software for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 MP Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP SP3 or later||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Vista x86/ Vista x64||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 ICA Driver for macOS Catalina 10.15/ macOS Mojave 10.14/ macOS High Sierra 10.13/ macOS Sierra v10.12/ OS X El Capitan v10.11/ OS X Yosemite v10.10/ OS X Mavericks v10.9/ OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/ OS X Lion v10.7.5||Download|