Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA MG7750 series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable every day I work my job.
The Canon PIXMA MG7750 hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that.
Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi, Print Technology 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks, Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm¹, Colour Print Speed Approx. 10.0 ipm¹, Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds¹, Two-Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper), Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm), Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included).
Weight approx. 7.9 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H) approx. 435 x 370 x 148 mm, Acoustic Noise Levels approx. 43.5dB(A)¹, Recommended Operating Environment Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation), Power Consumption Off Approx. 0.2 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.9 W (scanning lamp off) Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6 W (scanning lamp is off) Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes Copying: Approx. 15 W¹, Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
You might also need: Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.00 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install the Driver and software?
- Installation Steps for Windows
- For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG7750 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MG7750 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG7750 printer is ready to use.
- Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Driver and Software?
- Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, and the Canon PIXMA MG7750 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG7750 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG7750 printer driver and click “Uninstall/ Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
Also like: Canon PIXMA iP4840 Printer Driver
If you want to download software or driver for the Canon PIXMA MG7750 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MG7750 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG7750 Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)/ Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||Download|
|PIXMA MG7750 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)/ macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|
|PIXMA MG7750 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)/ macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|