Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MG7520 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MG7520 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
You may need: Canon PIXMA MG7750 Drivers
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds5,6 Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 5,6 Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm9,10
- Number of Nozzles Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color) 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi1 Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi1
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. 10 Envelope
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds5
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanner Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi7 Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi7
- Scanner Features Auto Scan Mode,20Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7
- Dimension (W x D x H) 17.2 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight 17.4 lbs.
- Warranty 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.24
General Other Features
Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,21 Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions,2 Quick Start
- Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)15
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)9
- Card Slots
- NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)3
Canon PIXMA MG7520 ink cartridges
- CLI-251 BK C M Y 12PK
- CLI-251 BK C M Y GY 5PK
- CLI-251 BK CMY 4PK
- CLI-251 Black
- CLI-251 CMY 3 PK
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Gray
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 XL Gray
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251XL 3 Ink Pack
- CLI-251XL Black
- CLI-251XL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-251XL Magenta
- CLI-251XL Yellow
- PGI-250 / CLI-251 5 Color Value Pack
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- PGI-250 and CLI-251 Combo Pack
- PGI-250XL Black
- PGI-250XL Twin Pack
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 184.108.40.206
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG7520 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
You may need: Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.