Canon PIXMA MG7120 Specifications
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds9,10
Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 9,10
Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm9,10
Number of Nozzles
Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
Picoliter Size (color)
1, 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi2
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
CLI-251 Cyan XL
CLI-251 Magenta XL
CLI-251 Yellow XL
CLI-251 Black XL
CLI-251 Grey XL
PGI-250 Pigment Black
4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc;
Chlorine-free paper can be used
Printer Features Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers
AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print13, My Image Garden7, Mobile Device Printing16, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)14, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing12 , PIXMA Printing Solutions3, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge15, Wireless Printing5
Output Tray Capacity
Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper
Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6" or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5" x 7"
Copier Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds10
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
Scanner Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi11
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi11
Auto Scan Mode17, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
Media Card Support
Memory Stick Duo™14
Memory Stick PRO Duo™14
Memory Stick Micro14
xD-Picture Card® (Type M)14
xD-Picture Card® (Type H)14
6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Advanced Media Handling, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM8, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, Self-Opening Output Tray, Snap Edge, PIXMA Printing Solutions3, Quiet Mode, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer
Cartridges Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer
PGI-250 PGBK XL Black Ink Tank
PGI-250 PGBK Black Ink Tank
PGI-250/CLI-251 4 Color Combo Ink Pack
PGI-250 Pigment Black XL Twin Ink Pack
CLI-251BK XL Black Ink Tank
CLI-251BK Black Ink Tank
CLI-251 4 Color Ink Pack
CLI-251 XL 3 Color Ink Pack
CLI-251 3 Color Pack
CLI-251 Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow Combo Ink Pack with Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (50 Sheets, 4"x6")
CLI-251 Gray, Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow 5 Ink Pack
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.70
Release date: 01/26/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG7120 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.