Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX700 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX700 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver Download
Machine type of The Canon PIXMA MX700
- Available Functions, Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, 30 pages ADF and Camera direct printing
Scanner Functions of The Canon PIXMA MX700
- Scanner Type, Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner
- Automatic document feeder, Yes up to 30 pages
Printer Functions of The Canon PIXMA MX700
- Print Resolution, Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine, InkJet 4-ink with 2pl Micro-Nozzles, a Fine print head
- Photo Lab Quality Speed, Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed, Up to 30ppm (Max.), 14.6ppm (Standard)
- Colour Print Speed, Text & Graphics: Up to 20ppm (Max.), 10.9ppm (Standard)
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX700
- Software Included, MP Navigator EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only)
- EPP EX for Mac: available for download from the Canon web site
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA G2260 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX700 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX700 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX700 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX700 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX700 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX700 My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 Easy WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 My Image Garden Ver.3.6.5 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX700 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.2 for macOS||Download|