Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Specifications Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers
- Printer Type Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed
- Up to 17ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1
- Up to 35ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time 7 seconds or less
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality, effective 1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Standard Paper Source(s) 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray2
- Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, Executive
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index Card, Envelope, Postcard
- General Specifications Dimensions 15.8 (W) x 14.9 (D) x 11.4 (H)
Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Printer ink cartridges
- Black Toner Cartridge 119
- Cartridge 119 II (Hi-Capacity)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers Download
Windows Operating systemName: LBP6670dn series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.60
Release date: 04/26/22
File: Get the driver here
File version: 4.17.11
Release date: 04/26/22
File: Get the driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.