Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX474 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX474 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS6151 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX474
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm¹
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing: Manual
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX474
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 30-sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm
- Weight: 8.4kg
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off: Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 18 W¹
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.0 dB(A)¹
Inks Cartridges Canon PIXMA MX474
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black), CL-441 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Black XL), CL-441XL (Colour XL)
The scanner Canon PIXMA MX474
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds¹
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- OCR: Yes
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA IX7000 Printer Installation
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX474 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX474 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX474 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX474 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX474 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX474 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX474 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX474 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX474 Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX474 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX474 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a for macOS||Download|