Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX850 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX850 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX850 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MX375 Download Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX850
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax & 35-page duplex ADF. Camera, Memory Card, and Mobile phone direct printing with 6.2cm Colour TFT screen.
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: InkJet 5-ink with minimum 1 pl ink droplets, FINE print head, and ContrastPLUS
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 21 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 31ppm (Max.), 14.9ppm (Standard)
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 24ppm (Max.), 11.7ppm (Standard)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y)
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 505 pages (PGI-5BK), 5,025 pages (CLI-8BK)¹, Black: 4,065 photos (PGI-5BK), 1,345 photos (CLI-8BK)²
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 890 pages (CLI-8C), Magenta: 665 pages (CLI-8M), Yellow: 710 pages (CLI-8Y)¹, Cyan: 437 photos (CLI-8C), Magenta: 301 photos (CLI-8M), Yellow: 329 photos (CLI-8Y)²
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX850
Copier of The Canon PIXMA MX850
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes
- Copy Speed Colour Document: Approx 24 sec¹
- Copy Speed 10x15cm Borderless Photo: Approx 37 sec¹
- Copy Speed Mono: Up to 31cpm
- Copy Speed Colour: Up to 24cpm
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA G3510 Printer Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX850 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX850 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX850 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX850 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX850 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX850 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX850 MP Driver Ver.1.01 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX850 Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 for macOS||Download|