Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX884 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX884 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX884 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS8340 Driver Download
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX884
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax & 35-page duplex ADF. Camera, Memory Card, and Mobile phone direct printing with 7.5cm Colour TFT display, Dual Function Panel, and Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y)
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 341 pages (PGI-425PGBK ), 3005 pages (CLI-426BK)¹, Black: 3800 photos (PGI-425PGBK), 660 photos (CLI-426BK)²
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 520 pages (CLI-426C), Magenta: 500 pages (CLI-426M), Yellow: 515 pages (CLI-426Y)¹, Cyan: 204 photos (CLI-426C), Magenta: 207 photos (CLI-426M), Yellow: 202 photos (CLI-426Y)²
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a, 1 location, B/W transmission only
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi (Platen)¹
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX884
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Auto Duplex up to 35 pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 491 x 448 x 218 mm
- Number of language (LCD): 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35 °C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.9 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight: Approx. 11.7 kg
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 2.5 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB connected to PC), Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC), Copying: Approx. 23 W¹
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA IX6850 Installation Driver
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX884 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX884 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX884 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MX884 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX884 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX884 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon PIXMA MX884 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA MX884 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX884 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX884 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX884 Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX884 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 for macOS||Download|