Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MX885 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MX885 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MX885 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA TS6052 Download Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MX885
- Printer Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi Print
- Double-Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Product Group Output: A4
- Speed Colour: Up to 9.3ipm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 12.5ipm Mono Print
- Fax Speed: 33.6Kbps Fax
Features of The Canon PIXMA MX885
- Product Type: Inkjet Printer
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour
- Multifunction Summary: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology: Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- Case Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 491mm (W) x 448mm (D) x 218mm (H) - Weight 11.7kg
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 5 to 35C - Humidity 10 to 90%
- Noise Level: 44.9dbA
- Power Consumption: 23W (Max) / 2.5W (Standby) / 0.4W (Saving)
- Product Summary: Canon PIXMA MX885 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
The Scanner Canon PIXMA MX885
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400dpi x 4800dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present: Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Scanner Features: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to USB memory, Push- scan, Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Stitch Assist, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Descreen, Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Multi-page PDF
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MG7753 Driver Download
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MX885 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MX885 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MX885 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MX885 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MX885 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MX885 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX885 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MX885 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX885 Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MX885 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 for macOS||Download|