Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon SELPHY CP710 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon SELPHY CP710 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon SELPHY CP710 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA G4410 Download Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon SELPHY CP710
- Operating Environment: 5 - 40 °C, 20 - 80% humidity
- Dimensions: 178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0 mm
- Weight: 980g (Excluding ink and paper cassettes)
- Method: Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system
- Maximum Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Colors: 3 color inks with overcoating, 256 levels per color (24-bit color depth)
Inks Cartridges of The Canon SELPHY CP710
- Postcard Size: 148 x 100mm - [KP-36IP, KP-72IP, KP-108IP]
- Wide Size: 100 x 200mm - [KW-24IP]¹
- L Size: 119 x 89mm - [KL-36IP]¹
- Credit Card Size: 86 x 54mm - [KC-36IP]¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers: 86 x 54mm - [KC-18IF]¹
- Mini Stickers: 22.0 x 17.3mm (x8 stickers on one sheet) - [KC-18IL]¹
- Ink Cartridge: Included with media
- Image Longevity: 100 Years Print¹
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA G3411 Driver Printer
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon SELPHY CP710 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon SELPHY CP710 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon SELPHY CP710 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon SELPHY CP710 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon SELPHY CP710 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon SELPHY CP710 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for the Canon SELPHY CP710 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SELPHY CP710 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 64bit||Download|
|SELPHY CP710 Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 for macOS||Download|