Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different type, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MP282 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MP282 Printer
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MP282 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
See Also: Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer Driver
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MP282
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 43 seconds
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-510, CL-511 (Optional - PG-512, CL-513)
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 220 pages (PG-510), 401 pages (optional PG-512)¹, Black: 2955 photos (PG-510), 7275 photos (optional PG-512)²
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 244 pages (CL-511), 349 pages (optional CL-513)¹, Colour: 83 photos (CL-511), 122 photos (optional CL-513)²
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using plain paper
- Print Driver Features: Collate, multiple pages per sheet print, booklet print¹, poster print¹, scaled print¹, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects
Features of The Canon PIXMA MP282
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 450 x 335 x 153mm
- Number of languages (LCD): n/a
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90% RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Print: Approx. 45.5 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight: Approx. 5.5 kg
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 0.8 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx 10.0 W¹
The scanner Canon PIXMA MP282
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner
- Film Scanning: n/a
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds¹
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm)
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX)
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Stitch Assist, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photo corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also Need: Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Software
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP282 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MP282 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP282 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP282 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP282 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
|PIXMA MP282 MP Driver Ver. 1.04 for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MP282 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a for Windows||Download|
|PIXMA MP282 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MP282 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a for macOS||Download|
|PIXMA MP282 Scanner Driver Ver.18.2.0 for macOS||Download|