Canon PIXMA MG2140 Specifications
TYPEPRINTER FUNCTIONS Direct Disc Printing Card Direct Print Enhancements
SCANNER FUNCTIONS Film Scanning COPIER FUNCTIONS Zoom INTERFACE AND SOFTWAR EInterface Type - Non PCGENERAL FEATURES Display languages
Print, Copy & Scan.
Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds (Standard)¹
Mono Print Speed
ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm¹
Colour Print Speed
ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm¹
Ink Cartridge Configuration
2 FINE cartridges:
PG-440 & CL-441 (Optional PG-440XL & CL-441XL)
Black Ink Tank Life
Black: 180 pages (PG-440), 600 pages (optional PG-440XL)¹
Black: 1420 photos* (PG-440), 4340 photos* (optional PG-440XL)²
* Estimated supplemental yield
Colour Ink Tank Life
Colour: 180 pages (CL-441), 400 pages (optional CL-441XL)¹
Colour: 67 photos (CL-441), 135 photos (optional CL-441XL)²
Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
Cassette: Max. 100 sheets
Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²
Direct Disc Printing
Card Direct Print Enhancements
Print Driver Features
Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Image optimizer, Collate¹
Canon PIXMA MG2140
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName:MG2140 series MP Driver
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199
Release date: 17 October 2017
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.