Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Specifications
Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 2400 dpi
Print Engine: InkJet 10-ink with minimum 3 pl Micro-Nozzles & FINE print head
Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 7m 55s (High Quality) ²
Mono Print Speed: Not quoted
Colour Print Speed: Not quoted
Photo print speed
Ink Cartridge Configuration:
Single Ink technology - 10 separate ink tanks (PGI-9PBK, PGI-9MBK, PGI-9GY, PGI-9C, PGI-9M, PGI-9Y, PGI-9PC, PGI-9PM, PGI-9R, PGI-9G)
Black Ink Tank Life:
Black: 3320 pages* (PGI-9PBK), 329 pages (PGI-9MBK) ¹
Black: 660 photos* (PGI-9PBK), 845 photos* (PGI-9MBK) ²
*Estimated Supplemental Yield
Colour Ink Tank Life
Grey: 2905 pages*
Cyan: 2025 pages*
Magenta: 1565 pages*
Yellow: 1225 pages
Photo Cyan: 720 pages*
Photo Magenta: 720 pages*
Red: 1325 pages*
Green: 2025 pages* ¹
Grey: 145 photo
Cyan: 850 photos*
Magenta: 845 photos*
Yellow: 560 photos
Photo Cyan: 393 photos
Photo Magenta: 315 photos
Red: 635 photos*
Green: 765 photos* ²
*Estimated Supplemental Yield
Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching" (FA-ME1), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag™" (FA-PR1), Fine Art Paper Premium Matte (FA-PM1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Recommended Fine Art Paper ¹
Sheet Feeder: Max. 150 sheets
Front Feeder: 1 sheet
DVD/CD Tray: 1 printable DVD or CD
Sheet Feeder: A3+, A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm
Front Feeder: 36 x 43cm (14 x 17 in) and as above
Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m²
Front Feeder: Thickness up to 1.2mm
Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only using plain paper in A3+, A3, A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes (Windows only)
Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, 36 x 43cm, 25 x 30cm, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, & 10 x 15cm sizes)
INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: Pro9500 Mark II series Printer Driver
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Release date:01 September 2017
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.