Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Specifications
Printer Type Photo printer - ink-jet - color Form Factordesktop Packaged Quantity1 Manufacturer Canon
Ink Palette Supported (Colors)10-ink
Minimum Ink Droplet Size3 pl
InterfaceUSB, USB host
Direct Printing Specifications PictBridge
Printer Features borderless printing
Max Media Size (Standard)Super B (13 in x 19 in)
Max H-Document Size13 m
Max V-Document Size19 in
Media Type Compact Disc, DVD discs, envelopes, fine art paper, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, photo stickers, plain paper, semi-gloss photo paper
Media Sizes129.5 in x 190.2 in, 4 in x 6 in, 4 in x 8 in, 5 in x 7 in, 8 in x 10 in, Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Nominal VoltageAC 120 V
Frequency Required60 Hz
Frequency Required60 Hz
ENERGY STAR Certified Yes
ENERGY STAR Yes
Sound Emission (Operating)34 dBA
Type1 year warranty
Max Resolution B/W4800 x 2400 dpi
Max Resolution Color4800 x 2400 dpi
Max Media Size (Custom)13 in x 19 in
Media TypeEnvelopes, plain paper, photo paper, photo stickers, glossy photo paper, Compact Disc, fine art paper, matte photo paper, high resolution paper, DVD discs, semi-gloss photo paper
Media SizesLetter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), 8 in x 10 in, 4 in x 6 in, 4 in x 8 in, 5 in x 7 in, 129.5 in x 190.2 in
OS Required Apple MacOS X 10.2.1 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP
DOCUMENT & MEDIA HANDLING
Media Type Classenvelopes, optical discs, other, photo paper, plain paper
Media Size ClassOther
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: Pro9500 Printer Driver
Release date: 16 October 2013
File: Get driver here
Release date: 01 September 2017
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.