Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Specification
Printer Specification Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds / ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm1
Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds / ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm1
Number of Nozzles
Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi8
PGI-2200 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL)
PGI-2200 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2200 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2200 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
Printer Features Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers
AirPrint5, Mopria® Print Service7, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Microsoft Mobile Print, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing3
Paper Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
Recycled paper and Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Output Tray Capacity
Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
Noise Level (Approx.)
Approx. 56.0 dB(A)10
Full Dot Matrix LCD Display, Custom Profiles, Folder Setting Utility, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link9, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle2, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer
Cartridges Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers
Compatible Canon PGI-2200XL Bulk Pack of 4 Ink (1 Each of Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow)
Compatible Canon 9255B001 (PGI-2200XL) Black High Yield Ink
Compatible Canon 9268B001 (PGI-2200XL) Cyan High Yield Ink
Compatible Canon 9269B001 (PGI-2200XL) Magenta High Yield Ink
Compatible Canon 9270B001 (PGI-2200XL) Yellow High Yield Ink
OEM Canon 9255B001 (PGI-2200XL) High-Yield Black Ink
OEM Canon 9268B001 (PGI-2200XL) High-Yield Cyan Ink
OEM Canon 9269B001 (PGI-2200XL) High-Yield Magenta Ink
OEM Canon 9270B001 (PGI-2200XL) High-Yield Yellow Ink
OEM Canon 9291B001 (PGI-2200) Black Ink
OEM Canon 9304B001 (PGI-2200) Cyan Ink
OEM Canon 9305B001 (PGI-2200) Magenta Ink
OEM Canon 9306B001 (PGI-2200) Yellow Ink
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MAXIFY iB4120 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.