Canon PIXMA MG8120B Specifications
General Specifications Canon PIXMA MG8120B
Printer type: Multi-function
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers
Color technology: Inkjet
Max color resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Max B/W resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Droplet size: 1 pl
Color print speed (ISO, ESAT): 9.3 ppm
B/W print speed (ISO, ESAT): 12.5 ppm
Photo print speed: 20 sec (4"x 6")
Inks 6 (Pigment Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Gray)
Ink type Pigment + Dye-based
Ink type - notes Pigment-based Black, and Dye-based Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Gray
Max document size: 8.5" x 11"
Fixed paper size: No
Supported media: Letter, Legal, A4, 4" x 6" in, 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Standard No.10 envelopes
Supported media - notes Paper, Photo Paper, Envelopes, Labels, Cards, Transparencies
Feeder capacity: 150
Tray capacity: 25
Number of trays: 1
Auto duplex / double-sided printing: Yes
Borderless printing: Yes
Color management: No
Scanner Type: Color flatbed
Max optical resolution: 4800 x 4800 dpi
Scanner color depth: 48-bit
Transparency adapter: Yes (35mm film strips, mount films (positive films for slides))
Max scanned document size: 8.5" x 11.7"
Scan to memory: Yes
Direct printing: Yes (PictBridge)
Editing/processing Auto Photo Fix II
Ethernet: Yes (10/100)
Wi-Fi: Yes (802.11 b/g/n)
Bluetooth: Yes (Optional adapter)
USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)
Memory card support: Yes (SD/SDHC, Memory Stick/Pro/Pro Duo, XD, MMC)
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Printer
Cartridges Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG8120B series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.05
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG8120B printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG8120B printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG8120B printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.