Canon SELPHY CP510 Drivers Specification
Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating Print Speed (up to) Postcard Size:Approx. 58 sec.*Credit Card Size:Approx. 31 sec.*8-Mini Labels:Approx. 31 sec.*Approx. 74 sec.*Print Resolution (Up to) Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
USB Type-A for the camera; USB Type B for computer; Connect to the camera via USB interface cable
See Paper Compatibility below
Postcard size borderless- 3.94x5.83/100x148mm, bordered- 3.6x4.8/91.4x121.9mm; Credit card (label) size borderless- 2.13x3.39/54x86mm, bordered- 1.97x2.63/50x66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per label) 0.68x0.87/17.3x22.0mm; Wide size borderless- 3.94x7.87/100x200mm, bordered- 3.6x4.8/91.4x121.9mm
Paper and ink cassettes are sold together in one package and are replaced at the same time.
Color Ink / Paper Set: KP-36IP (4 x 6 paper, 36 sheets), KP-108IP (4 x 6 paper, 108 sheets), KW-24IP (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), Compact Photo Printer Greeting Card Kit (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), KC-36IP (Credit card size paper, 36 sheets), KC-18IF (Credit card size label paper, 18 sheets), KC-18IL (Credit card size 8 mini label paper, 18 sheets)
7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm
Approx. 33.2 oz./940g
DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200
Zoom Browser EX 5.1 (Windows®) PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows) Image Browser 5.1 (Macintosh) PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Macintosh®) CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Macintosh) Optional AccessoriesOptional Accessories: Credit Card Size Paper Cassette PCC-CP100, Printer Carrying Bag CPB-100, Battery Pack NB-CP2L, Bluetooth Adapter BU-20* From Canon PowerShot digital cameras equipped with DIGIC II Image Processors
All data are based on Canon's Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice. Canon, PowerShot and DIGIC are registered trademarks, and SELPHY is a trademark, of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks, or service marks of their respective owners.
Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: SELPHY CP510 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 7 32
Release date: 10/06/09
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon SELPHY CP510 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon SELPHY CP510 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon SELPHY CP510 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon SELPHY CP510 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.