Canon PIXMA G6020 Specification
Specification Printer Speed (up to)
First Print Out Time: Black Document: Approx. 9 Seconds / Color Document: Approx. 14 Seconds12
4 x 6 Borderless Photo (PP-201): Approx. 45 Seconds12
Black Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 13.0 ipm12
Color Document (Letter/Simplex): Approx. 6.8 ipm12
Number of Nozzles
Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi13
GI-20 Pigment-Based Black Ink
GI-20 Dye-Based Color Inks
Ink Bottles & Fill Volume
GI-20 Pigment-Black Ink Bottle: 170.0 ml
GI-20 Dye-Based Color Ink Bottles: 70.0 ml
High Page Yield
Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages + 2 Bonus Black Ink Bottles
Default Mode: Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages (Per Full Ink Bottle Set)
Economy Mode: Up to 8,300 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color) Pages (Per Full Ink Bottle Set)
Automatic Sheet Feeder
Front Paper Cassette: 250 Sheets of Plain Paper
Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Other: Greeting Cards, Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, U.S. #10 Envelopes
AirPrint5, Borderless Printing3, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Economy Mode Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app9, Google Cloud Print10, Greeting Card Printing, High Page Yield, Message In Print app11, Mopria Print Service7, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Wireless Printing6
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds12
General Other Features
4-Color Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS), Automatic Ink Detection, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app4, Canon Print Service18, Energy Star® Certified, Hybrid Ink System, Standard MIB (Management Information Base) Support, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Quiet Mode, Wireless Direct Connection, Wireless Connect19
Canon PIXMA G6020 Printer
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon Canon PIXMA G6020 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: G6020 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 08/18/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G6020 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA G6020 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G6020 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G6020 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.