Canon Printer Drivers provides you to download of drivers and software products of the Canon PIXMA G620 Printer. The Drivers are available on this page with the latest version. This site provides all drivers of Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Canon PIXMA G620 Printer
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA G620
High Page Yield
Up to 3,800 4” x 6” Photos1
Print Speed (up to)
4 x 6 Borderless Photo (PP-201): Approx. 47.0 Seconds10
Black: ESAT Approx. 3.9 ipm10
Color: ESAT Approx. 3.9 ipm10
Number of Nozzles
Left (BK/R/GY): 384x3
Right (C/M/Y): 384x3
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi11
GI-23 Dye-Based Color Ink Bottles (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red, Gray, Black)
GI-23 C, M, Y, BK, R, GY Ink Bottles: 57.0 ml (each)
3.5” x 3.5” (Square), 4” x 6”, 5” x 5” (Square), 5” x 7”, 7” x 10”, 8” x 10”, Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 14”), Envelopes (U.S. #10, DL, CS, Monarch), Card Size (91 mm x 55 mm)
Custom Size: Width: 2.2” - 8.5” / Length: 3.5” x 47”
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Double-sided Matte Paper; Premium Fine Art Rough;
Other (Canon): Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, Iron-On Transfers;
Other (non-Canon): Cardstock, Greeting Card, Envelope, Recycled paper, and Chlorine-free paper can be used
Document Printing, Photo Printing, Wireless Printing5, Mobile Device Printing, Borderless Printing9, Business Card Printing, Greeting Card Printing, Label Printing, Camera Direct Photo Printing, Square Media Printing Support, Double-sided Matte Paper Support
HIGH PAGE YIELD: Up to 3,800 4” x 6” Photos1
INPUT 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets 5” x 7”
4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Borderless Copy9, Document Copy, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), ID Card Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Photo Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Reduction / Zoom Copy (25% - 400%), Standard Copy
Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Wireless Scanning5, Scan to Canon PRINT app8, Scan Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC
Color: 16-bit/8-bit Per Color
Max. Document Size
8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
Dimension (W x D x H)
Closed: 17.2in (W) x 12.5in (D) x 5.8in (H)
Paper Installed: 17.2in (W) x 21.8 (D) x 8.4in (H)
Weight: 17.4 lbs.
1.5 Segment LCD Display
Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS), Auto Power On/Off, Auto Print Head Alignment, Energy Star® Certified24, Quiet Mode, Wireless Connect4, Wireless Direct Connection, User Replaceable Print Head, User Replaceable Maintenance Cartridge
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon Canon PIXMA G62O Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: G620 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 08/18/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon Canon PIXMA G62O driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon Canon PIXMA G62O driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon Canon PIXMA G62O printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon Canon PIXMA G62O printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon Canon PIXMA G62O driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon Canon PIXMA G62O printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.