Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon PIXMA TS7451 series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
Canon PIXMA TS7451 Printer
Specifications Of Canon PIXMA TS7451
Up to 4800 2 x 1200 dpi
2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
Mono Print Speed
Approx. 13.0 ipm 3
Colour Print Speed
Approx. 6.8 ipm 4
Photo Print Speed
Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 43 seconds 5
Yes (A4, B5, Letter, 7"x10"(18x25cm), 8"x10" (20x25cm), 5"x7" (13x18cm), 4"x6" (10x15cm), Square 5”(13x13cm), Square 3.5” (8.9x8.9cm), Card 2.17” x 3.58” (55x91mm)
Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper)
Cartridges And Yields
Standard Ink Cartridges
Optional XL Ink Cartridges
Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
A4 color documents printing 6
Black: 180 pages
Black XL: 400 pages
Colour: 180 pages
Colour XL: 300 pages
Cartridge Yield (Photo print)
10x15cm photo 7
Black: 1408* photos
Black XL: 3252* photos
Colour: 76 photos
Colour XL: 118 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Removable Photo Stickers (RP-101)
Magnetic Photo Paper (MG-101)
Greeting Card (manufactured by Avery and Red River Paper)
Cardstock (manufactured by Neenah Paper and INKPRESS)
Canon Red Label Superior (WOP111)
Canon Oce Office Colour Paper (SAT213)
Double-sided Matte (MP-101D)
Light Fabric Iron-on transfers (LF-101)
Dark Fabric Iron-on transfers (DF-101)
Maximum Paper Input
Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Automatic Document Feeder
Up to 35 Sheets (1-sided)
Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/8"x10" (20x25cm), 7"x10" (18x25cm), 5"x7" (13x18cm), 4"x6" (10x15cm), Square 5” (13x13cm), Square 3.5” (8.9x8.9cm), Card 2.17” x 3.58”(55x91mm), Envelopes(DL,COM10)
[Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm
Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
[Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm
Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m²
Flatbed, ADF and CIS colour scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical)
1200 x 2400 dpi 8
Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size
Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
Scott: Approx. 20 sec. 9
sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm 10
99 copies max.
Document Copying, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1, Collated Copy (ADF only)
25 - 400%
Fit to page
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA TS7451 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: TS7451 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 20 August 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA TS7451 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Canon PIXMA TS7451 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA TS7451 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA TS7451 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA TS7451 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA TS7451 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.