Printer Specification Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm6
Color:ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm6
Number of Nozzles
Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi7
PGI-1200 BK XL
PGI-1200 C XL
PGI-1200 M XL
PGI-1200 Y XL
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
Chlorine-free paper can be used.
2.5 LCD, AirPrint,3 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print,4 MAXIFY Printing Solutions,1 Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing5
Output Tray Capacity
Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds6
Reduction / Enlargement
2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom
Scanner Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi8
ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi8
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
ADF: 8.5 x 14
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page10
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page10
Approx. 250 Pages11
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
AirPrint,3 Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print,4 Wireless Printing,5 2.5 LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,12 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, 2 Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link13
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5
USB Flash memory
Dimension (W x D x H)
18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 10.3 (H)
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.17
Ink Cartridges for Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer
- INK4U Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-1200XL PGI-1200 XL 1200XL for Canon MAXIFY MB2020 MB2320 MB2720 MB2120 MB2050 MB2350 Printer (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 4 Pack)
- Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-1200XL PGI-1200 XL for Canon Maxify MB2720 MB2320 MB2020 MB2120 MB2350 MB2050 Printer (2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 5-Pack)
- ONLINE Compatible Replacement for Canon Maxify 1200 XL Ink Cartridges, Used for Canon Maxify MB2320 MB2020 MB2720 MB2120 MB2050 MB2350 Printer (2 Black/1 Cyan/1 Magenta/1 Yellow, 5 Packs)
- JUST COLOR Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-1200XL PGI-1200 XL 1200XL use with Maxify MB2320 MB2020 MB2350 MB2050 MB2120 MB2720 Printer (2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 5 Pack)
- TEINO Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon 1200XL PGI-1200XL 1200 XL use with Canon MAXIFY MB2020 MB2050 MB2120 MB2320 MB2350 MB2720 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 4-Pack)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MB2020 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.04
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.