Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Drivers
High Page Yield
Up to 6,000 (Black & White) / 7,700 (Color)1
Print Speed (up to)
Black:ESAT Approx. 10.8 ipm12
Color:ESAT Approx. 6.0 ipm12
Number of Nozzles
Color (C/M/Y): 384x3 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi13
GI-21 Pigment-Based Black Ink Bottle
GI-21 Dye-Based Color Ink Bottles (C,M,Y)
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
GI-21 PGBK Ink Bottles: 170.0 ml (each)
GI-21 C, M, Y Ink Bottles: 70.0 ml (each)
3.5 x 3.5 (Square), 4 x 6, 5 x 5 (Square), 5 x 7, 7 x 10, 8 x 10, Letter (8.5 x 11), Legal (8.5 x 14), U.S. #10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 mm x 55 mm), Custom size (width 2.1–8.5 in, length 3.5-47.2 in)
Borderless Photo Sizes
Borderless2 on 3.5 x 3.5 (Square), 4 x 6, 5 x 5 (Square), 5 x 7, 7 x 10, 8 x 10, Letter (8.5 x 11), Card Size (91 mm x 55 mm)
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Double-sided Matte Paper;
Other (Canon): Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, Iron-On Transfers;
Other (Non-Canon): Cardstock, Greeting Cards, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Recycled paper, and Chlorine-free paper can be used
Document Printing, Photo Printing, Wireless Printing2, Mobile Device Printing, Borderless Printing3, Business Card Printing, Greeting Card Printing, Label Printing, Camera Direct Photo Printing, Square Media Printing Support, Double-sided Matte Paper Support
Output Tray Capacity
Rear Input Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Borderless3 Copy, Document Copy, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), ID Card Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Photo Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Reduction / Zoom Copy (25% - 400%), Standard Copy
Max. Document Size
8.5 x 11.7 (A4 / Letter)
Scanner Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Drivers
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)14
Document Scanning, Photo Scanning, Wireless Scanning5, Scan to Canon PRINT app7, Scan Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC
Grayscale: 16-bit / 8-bit
Color: 16-bit / 8-bit Per Color
Max. Document Size
8.5 x 11.7 (A4 / Letter)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Closed: 17.6 x 13 x 6.6
Trays Open: 17.6 x 21.9 x 9.4
Auto Power On/Off, Print/Scan/Copy, Quiet Mode, Wireless Direct Connection2, Wireless Connect Button5, Automatic Replenishment System (ARS) Capable, Energy Star® Certified
Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz)1
PIXMA G3260 Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software8, PosterArtist Lite Software10
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.19
2-line Mono LCD
Smart Assistant Support
Mobile Apps (iOS®/ Android™)
AirPrint®6, Mopria® Print Service7, Canon PRINT app4, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor App8, Canon Print Service9 (Android Only), PIXMA Cloud Link4
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Drivers
- Canon GI-290 Compatible 5-Piece Combo Pack
- Canon GI-290C (1596C001) Compatible Cyan Ink Bottle
- Canon GI-290Y (1598C001) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottle
- Canon GI-290M (1597C001) Compatible Magenta Ink Bottle
- Canon GI-290BK (1595C001) Compatible Black Ink Bottle
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: PIXMA G3260 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0
Release date: 08 July 2016
File: Get driver here
File version: 1.3
Release date: 01 April 2020
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.