Printer Specification Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm1
Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm1
Number of Nozzles
Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi8
PGI-1200 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL)
PGI-1200 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
PGI-1200 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
PGI-1200 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
Recycled paper and Chlorine-free paper can be used.
AirPrint5, Mopria® Print Service7, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app4, Document Printing, Microsoft Mobile Print, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing3
Output Tray Capacity
Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
Noise Level (Approx.)
Approx. 56.0 dB(A)16
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds1
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, 2-Sided Copy, Zoom
Scanner Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Drivers
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity
ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)12
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page13
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page13
Approx. 250 Pages14
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
Custom Profiles, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print1, MAXIFY Cloud Link15, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 pages Duty Cycle2, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)2
USB Flash Memory
MAXIFY MB2720 Printer Driver
PosterArtist Lite22 (Windows Only)
My Printer (Windows Only)
Speed Dial Utility
Power Consumption (approx.)
27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)
Dimension (W x D x H)
18.1 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 12.6 (H)
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.23
Recommended Monthly Print Volume
250 - 1,250 Pages per Month - Ideal for 1-4 users
Ink Cartridges for Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Printer
- Compatible Canon PGI-1200XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
- Canon PGI-1200XL (9196B001) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-1200XL (9198B001) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-1200XL (9197B001) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon PGI-1200XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (9183B001)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MB2720 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 6.00a
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.