Printer Specification Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm6
Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm6
Number of Nozzles
Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
Print Resolution (Up to)
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi7
PGI-2200 BK XL
PGI-2200 C XL
PGI-2200 M XL
PGI-2200 Y XL
Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
Chlorine-free paper can be used.
3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint,3 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print,4 MAXIFY Printing Solutions,1 Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing5
Output Tray Capacity
Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds6
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom
Scanner Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi8
ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical)8
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
ADF: 8.5 x 14
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)9
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
Approx. 250 Pages11
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
AirPrint,3 Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print,4 Wireless Printing,5 3.0 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,12 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle,1 Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link1
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5
USB Flash memory
Dimension (W x D x H)
18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H)
1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.17
Ink Cartridges for Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon PGI-2200XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MB5020 series Full Driver & Software Package
File: Get driver here
File version: 4.1.3a
Release date: 09/21/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.