Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iP3000 Drivers
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE
ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print
Photo Lab Quality Speed
Mono Print Speed
Up to 22 ppm (Max), 15 ppm (Std)
Colour Print Speed
Text & Graphics: Up to 15 ppm (Max), 11 ppm (Std)
A4 Full Page: Up to 2.3 ppm (Std)
Photo print speed
A4: Up to 0.86 ppm (Max)
Borderless 10 x 15 cm: approx. 36 seconds (Max)
Colour Ink Tank Life Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Drivers
Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m2 and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
Auto Sheet feeder: 150 sheets
Cassette: 150 sheets
CD-R / DVD tray: 1 printable CD-R or DVD
Available as standard
Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm)
Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm
Two-Sided Printing Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Drivers
Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes
Available using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18 cm sizes
Power Source: AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: Approx. 15 W (printing), approx 0.5 W (standby)
Temperature Range: 5 – 35 °C
Humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no condensation)
Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 35 dB (A) (best quality mode)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 418 x 286 x 170 mm
Weight: 6.5 kg
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Drivers
- BCI-3e6 Ink Combo Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4"x6")
- Compatible Canon BCI-6CMY Multipack 3-Colour Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon BCI-3e / BCI-6 4-Colour Ink Cartridge Multipack
- Compatible Canon BCI-3eBK Black Printer Cartridge
- Canon BCI-3eBK Black Ink Cartridges
- Canon BCI-3eBK Black Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon BCI-6C Cyan Printer Cartridge
- Canon BCI-6C Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon BCI-6M Magenta Printer Cartridge
- Canon BCI-6M Magenta Ink Cartridge
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP3000 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 10 June 2010
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 11 November 2014
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP3000 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA iP3000 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP3000 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.