Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iP4000R Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page) Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page) 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M); 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
Ink Droplet Size
2 and 5 picoliters
Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7
Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4x6, letter), High-Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4x6, 5x7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5x7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (4x6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4x6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
Noise Level Approx
35 dB(A) in best quality mode
16.5(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.3(D)
120V AC, 60Hz
Toll-free technical phone support plus a 1-year limited warranty with the Instant Exchange program.
Software Included Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Drivers
CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speed based on maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary based on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode, and page coverage.
Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
System requirements vary by application.
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Drivers
- Canon BCI-3e & Canon BCI-6 Compatible 5-Piece Combo Pack
- Canon BCI-6BK (4705A003) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
- Canon BCI-6Y (4708A003) Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
- Canon BCI-6C (4706A003) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
- Canon BCI-3eBK (4479A003) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
- Canon BCI-6M (4707A003) Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP4000R series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP4000R Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA iP4000R Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP4000R Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.