Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA iP2500R Printer which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA iP2500R Printer series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications of The Canon PIXMA iP2500R Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page) Color:24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page) 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Black: 512Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M)
512 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 3,584
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
IEEE802.11 b/g, IEEE802.3u (100BSE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BSE-T)
PGI-5 Pigment Black
Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Noise Level Approx
34.7 dB(A) in best quality mode
17.5(W) x 6.3(H) x 12.2(D)
120V AC, 60Hz
Warranty Canon PIXMA iP2500R Printer Drivers
Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
Software Included Canon PIXMA iP2500R Printer Drivers
CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage.
Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
System requirements vary by application.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000, or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me, and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
System requirements vary by application.
Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP2500R Printer Drivers
- Compatible Canon PG40 / CL41 Ink Cartridge Multipack
- Canon PG40/CL41 Multipack
- Compatible Canon PG-40 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-40 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-37 Black Ink Cartridge
- Compatible Canon CL-41 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-41 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-38 Colour Ink Cartridge
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: iP5200R series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 2.00
Release date: 03/12/10
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA iP5200R Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA iP5200R Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA iP5200R Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.