Printer Specification Canon PIXMA MP760 Drivers
Print Speed (up to)
Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)
Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
Number of Nozzles
Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)
Print Resolution (Up to)
Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
Ink Droplet Size
2 and 5 picoliters
Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Copy Resolution (up to)
Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Copy Speed (up to)
Black: 25 CPM (approx. 2.4 sec/page)
Color: 17 CPM (approx. 3.5 sec/page)
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
Auto Magnification, Borderless, 2 on 1, Discoloration Correction, Duplex, Fit to Page, Image Repeat
Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
Max. Document Size
8.5 x 11.7
Media Card Support
Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro,™ MagicGate™ Memory Stick, SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard.™
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included), Direct Printer Port (cable not included)
CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft Omnipage SE, Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only)
120V AC, 60Hz
Dimension (W x D x H)
19.1 x 18.6 x 10.5
Toll-free technical phone support plus a 1-year limited warranty with the InstantExchange program. ( InstantExchange warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.)
PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. CPM copy speed based on fast mode when copying a letter-sized document. Photo print speed based on maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print/copy speed will vary based on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode, and page coverage.
Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 with a pre-installed USB 2.0 port.
System requirements vary by application. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) does not support Windows 98 first edition. Easy-WebPrint comparable with Windows only requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Printer Ink Cartridges
- BCI-3e6 Ink Combo Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4"x6")
- BCI-6 Black Ink Tank
- BCI-3e Black and Color 4-Pack
- BCI-3e Black Ink Twin Pack
- BCI-6 Black Twin Ink Pack
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MP760 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP760 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 6.20
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP760 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MP760 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP760 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.