Printer Specification Canon PIXMA MP830 Drivers
Picoliter Size (color)
1 and 5Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10
Automatic Sheet Feeder
Side 2 Side - Print, Copy, and Scan with the Automatic Document Feeder
Copy Speed (up to)
Black: 29 CPM (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 24 cpm(approximately 2.5 seconds per page)
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Max. Document Size
Print: 8.5 x 11
33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
Transmission Speed (approx.)
Black: Approx. 3 sec/page1Color: Approx. 1 min.20 sec./page2
8 One-Touch Dials, 100 Coded Dials
Direct Print Port (cable not included)
Media Card Support
CompactFlash, Microdrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Card™, and MultiMediaCard™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick Duo Pro™, and miniSD™ Card™.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3
CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, NewSoft Presto! Page Manager, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3, and Easy-Web-Print (IE 5.5 and higher)4
Power Consumption (approx.)
AC 120 - 240V, 50/60Hz
Dimension (W x D x H)
19.7 W x 19.2 D x 11.5 H
Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program12
Canon PIXMA MP830 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CLI-8BK Black Ink Tank
- CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow 4 Ink Pack
- CLI-8 Cyan, Magenta & Yellow 3 Ink Pack
- PGI-5BK Black Ink Tank
- PGI-5 Black Ink Twin Pack
- PGI-5/CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow 4 Ink Combo Pack with Photo Paper Glossy (50 Sheets, 4"x6")
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MP830 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP830 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.12
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 12.13.3a
Release date: 08/25/17
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MP830 Drivers on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MP830 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MP830 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MP830 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MP830 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MP830 printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.