Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
The Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D1620Drivers
- PRINTING METHOD: Laser Beam Printing
- PRINT SPEEDS3: Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)
- FIRST PRINT-OUT TIME: Approx. 6.2 Seconds
- RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME: 2,000 - 7,500 Pages
- PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi): 600 x 600
- STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES: UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript 3®
- DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING
- Automatic (Standard): DIRECT PRINT Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)
- PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES4: Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service
- FONTS, PCL: 93 Fonts PS: 136 Fonts
COPY SPECIFICATIONS Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers
- COPY SPEED: Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)
- FIRST COPY-OUT TIME (LETTER): Approx. 6 Seconds
- COPY RESOLUTION (dpi): 600 x 600
- COPY SIZE: Platen and ADF: Up to Legall
- MULTIPLE COPIES: Up to 999 Copies
- MAGNIFICATION: 25% - 400% (1% Increments)
- PRESET REDUCTIONS: 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%
- PRESET ENLARGEMENTS: 129%, 200%, 400%
- COPY FEATURES Paper Setting, Favorite Settings, Two-sided, Original Type Selection, Cancel, N-on-1, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Collate, Copy ID Card
SCAN SPECIFICATIONS Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers
- TYPE: Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
- DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY (20 LB. BOND): 50 Sheets
- DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES: Legal, Letter, Statement
- DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS: Single and Double-sided scanning: 13-28 lb. Bond (50-105 g/m2)
- PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS: Sheet, Book
- PULL SCAN: ScanGear MF for TWAIN, WIA, and ICA
SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)
300 x 600, 600 x 600
SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES
Canon PRINT Business
SCAN SPEED (LETTER)
- Single-sided: 13/38 ipm (300 x 600 dpi) (Color/BW)
- Double-sided: 26/70 ipm (300 dpi) (Color/BW)
Standard USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)
SEND SPECIFICATIONS Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers
Email/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB, FTP, Super G3 FAX
LDAP (50)/Local (300)/Speed dial (281)
SEND RESOLUTION (dpi)
600 x 600 (Pull Scan), 196 x 204 (iFax), 300 x 300 (Other)
File: FTP, SMB; Email/fax:: SMTP, POP3, iFax (Simple)
Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable)
Optional: PDF (Encrypted, Digital Signature)
Canon imageCLASS D1620 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon 121 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge (3252C001)
- Cartridge: Canon 121
- Canon OEM: 3252C001AA
- Color: Black
- Page Yield: 5000 (5% coverage)
- Cost per page: 0.8 cents
- Condition: new, compatible
- Warranty: 1-year replacement
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D1620 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D1620 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 12/03/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.11.8
Release date: 11/18/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D1620 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D1620 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.