Do you need a printer which makes your job faster? don't worry about that. Just buy the Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers series. This machine will help you work very fast. Because I used this printer also, and make me comfortable for every day I work my job.
The Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers hasn't spent much money. The price will not break your pocket, you can get the printer series at every online store on the Internet. You also visit the official online store of that.
Specifications Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers
- Printing Method: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to)
- Black: Up to 23 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Paper Sizes: 100 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Bond Paper, Small Documents(i.e. Index Cards)
- Paper Weights: 17 to 34 lb. bond (cassette) 17 to 43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
Copier anon imageCLASS D420 Drivers
- Copy Resolution (up to) Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 23 cpm (letter)
- Type Monochrome Laser
- No. of Copies Maximum 99 copies
- Zoom 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones 256 levels
- First Copy Time Approx. 9 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Copy Features Memory Sort Toner Saver Mode 2 on 1
Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical:Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth 24-bit
Max. Document Size
Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11
JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
General Other Features
- TWAIN, WIA
- Standard Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Canon Drivers, Document Management & OCR Software
Drivers available for download from www.usa.canon.com
Power Consumption (approx.)
- 630W (Max)
- 3W (Energy Saver Mode)
Dimension (W x D x H)
15.4 (W) x 17.0 (D) x 12.0 (H)
- 24.7 lbs. (w/o cartridge)
- 27.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
1-year limited exchange/trade-in warranty1 Extended warranty available
Canon imageCLASS D420 Printer Ink Cartridges
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
- Canon Cartridge 104 (Yield: 2,000 pages)
- Black Toner Cartridge 104
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon imageCLASS D420 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: imageCLASS D420 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 10/14/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 2.15.9
Release date: 11/18/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon imageCLASS D420 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon imageCLASS D420 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.