Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MG6320 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Drivers
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MG6320 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG6320 Drivers
- print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color) 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Output Tray Capacity Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
- Copier Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi Scanner Features
- Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth 48-bit Input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7
- Dimension (W x D x H) 18.4 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight 18.4 lbs.
- Warranty 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support14
Photo Connect Media Card Support
SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, CompactFlash, Microdrive®, Memory Stick Duo™, and Memory Stick PRO Duo™.
The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™, MMC mobile™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), and xD-Picture Card (Type H)
AirPrint5, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing12, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
Canon PIXMA MG6320 ink cartridges
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 GY XL Gray
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 GY Gray
- CLI-251 BK Black
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MG6320 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: MG6320 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.60a
Release date: 01/26/16
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.