Smart work is to take advantage of current technology Nowadays, many printers appear in various sizes, brands, and different types, one of which is the Printer Series Brand Canon PIXMA MG8120 which has more and maximal features, will help and make it easy when you work, now work doesn't take long, of course with no mistake choosing a job support tool.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Drivers
Working in an office especially in the online world, of course, we use its devices such as PCs or laptops, of course, we need tools printer for prin data or similar, now Printer The Canon PIXMA MG8120 series will answer all your needs at the moment you work and give maximum results, good luck.
Printer Specifications Canon PIXMA MG8120 Drivers
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6 Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16 Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16
- Number of Nozzles Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color) 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4 Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" ™; Envelope: U.S. 10 Envelope
- Printer Features Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD
- Movie Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
- Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to) FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds16
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type
- Scanning Element Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode11, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7
- Media Card Support SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard MultiMediaCard Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ microSD™ Card, microSDHC RS-MMC™ USB flash memory15 CompactFlash Card Microdrive Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card xD-Picture Card (Type M) xD-Picture Card (Type H)
- Dimension (W x D x H) 18.5 W x 15.5D x 7.9 H
- Weight 23.6 lbs
- Warranty 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.19 1-year toll-free technical phone support
Canon PIXMA MG8120 ink cartridges
- PGI-225 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
- PGI-225 Black Twin Ink Pack
- PGI-225/CLI-226 4 Color Ink Pack
- CLI-226 3 Color Ink Pack
- CLI-226 4 Color Ink Pack
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Canon PIXMA MG8120 DriversDownload
Windows Operating systemName: MG8120 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.05
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here
How to Install Printer Driver and software?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driverson your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Drivers file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Canon PIXMA MG8120 printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
- Download the file which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Printer Driver and Software?
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Drivers can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer (at the left bottom of your computer screen).
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 and you can search "Control Panel" also in the "search window" box. Find the “Programs and features” menu and select to “Uninstall” process.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Drivers. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon PIXMA MG8120 Drivers and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.