The Canon PIXMA GM2040 Maximizes performance with a low complete cost of holding, many thanks to a backup printer for refillable inks. Affordable per web page with high-efficiency black as well as white ink storage tank. Tons with lightweight ink bottles that can not be sprinkled, without contamination, and obtain seamless, top quality, as well as low cost per web page using up to 18,000 high-yield with 3 bottles of black ink.
|Canon PIXMA GM2040|
Your work is less disrupted by a capability of 350 sheets of ordinary paper. You can use 2-sided automated printing by splitting the job between the 250-sheet front box and also the back 100-sheet power supply. Get a flexible link with PIXMA GM2040 cordless printing from popular clouds like Google Drive as well as Dropbox with the Canon PRINT application (iOS and Android) for easy control. You can make use of the Ethernet connection for your regional high-speed link.
High-speed Quality does not endanger your professionalism and trust with clear prints from a black pigment ink. Rise performance with high print speeds of as much as 13 images per min black and white. Valuable in Business from another location Control your ink level, usage, as well as condition, making certain your Canon PIXMA GM2040 printers are in action. Running efficiently many thanks to the administration knowledge Base.
Also, update: Canon PIXMA GM2050 Driver
Canon PIXMA GM2040 Key Features
- Single-function black and white refillable ink tank printer
- Colour printing with optional color ink cartridge
- Mess-free enhanced ink bottles
- Print speeds of 13 ipm mono
- 350-sheet plain paper capacity
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection
Canon Pixma GM2040 Ink Cartridges
- Original Canon GI-40PGBK Black Ink Bottle
- Original Canon GI-40C Cyan Ink Bottle
- Original Canon GI-40M Magenta Ink Bottle
- Original Canon GI-40Y Yellow Ink Bottle
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Canon PIXMA GM2040 Driver?
Installation Steps for Windows
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Canon PIXMA GM2040 driver on your computer. Find out where the download file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it and then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Canon driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the PIXMA GM2040 inkjet printer is ready to use.
Installation Steps for Mac OS
Download the file in the table (at the bottom) which one do you need. Look for the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA GM2040 Driver?
Uninstallation Steps for Windows
Ensure that you follow all of the following steps, and the Canon PIXMA GM2040 printer driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your computer.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the PIXMA GM2040 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Canon TS204 inkjet printer driver and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download the Canon PIXMA GM2040 printer driver for macOS or Windows Operating Systems, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|PIXMA GM2040 Full Driver and Software for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64 or later||Download|
|PIXMA GM2040 Drivers for Windows 10 x86/ 10 x64/ 8.1 x86/ 8.1 x64/ 8 x86/ 8 x64/ 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Server 2008 R2 x64/ Server 2012 R2 x64||Download|
|PIXMA GM2040 Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)||Download|